At HomeValue.us.org, our goal is to help people get the best value on a new home. We also know that many HomeValue.us.org customers are looking to buy a condominium. They are great for first-time buyers and couples without a family. But at HomeValue.us.org, we know that if people have a big complaint with their neighbor, even the nicest condo can become a trap. This is why we wanted to post the most common types of behavior that lead to people having a complaint with their condo neighbor.
- Complaint #1: Loud music. If you constantly play loud music, you are going to get a complaint. This even matters during the day, because more and more people are working from home.
- Complaint #2: Cat box smells. If you have a cat, you need to change your litter box on a regular basis. Otherwise the smell will bother your neighbors.
- Complaint #3: Trash wars. If you both have a designated place to put out the trash, keep your trash to your own place and don’t put it in theirs.
- Complaint #4: Children. Some condominium complexes are great for children. Others are designed for older people without children. If you have children, make sure you are in a child-friendly condo.
- Complaint #5: Cigarette smoke. If you smoke in your apartment, try to blow the smoke out a rear window or balcony so it doesn’t seep into your neighbor’s condo.
HomeValue.us.org is a public records database that specializes in providing home and property reports to consumers in the United States. Find out information such as the market value, residential foreclosures, neighborhood amenities, previous owners, and more. Visit HomeValue.us.org today to speak with a live representative, call 1-866-605-0312, or email Manager@HomeValue.us.org with any questions or concerns.
We want to hear from you. Contact us today!